Fasten your safety belts. Each engine delivers at least 300 horsepower. The 3.7L V6 offers up 300 hp and 280 lb.-ft. of torque, standard on V6 Fastback model. The 2.3L EcoBoost® engines churns out 310 hp* and 320 lb.-ft. of torque,* standard on EcoBoost© and EcoBoost Premium models. The 5.0L V8 kicks out 435 hp* and 400 lb.-ft. of torque,* standard on GT and GT Premium models. And the 5.2L V8 delivers 526 hp and 429 lb.-ft. of torque, standard on the Shelby GT350©.
Head Turning. Heart Pounding. Pavement Eating.
The deep gutteral rumble and wide-eyed acceleration make these the stuff of Mustang legend.
Start your imaginations.
Three engines that are hungry for fun, not fuel. Pick yours here!
More Efficient Gasoline Vehicles
Manufacturers are updating or planning to update their current models to be environmentally friendly. Ford has launched its EcoBoost engines, which use turbocharging technology, making it possible to use smaller, more fuel-efficient engines that can provide the levels of acceleration needed for safe merging and passing. Test-drive our Mustang EcoBoost Fastback and feel its efficiency!
The EcoBoost® Performance Package includes:
- Strut-tower brace
- Gauge pack (oil pressure and boost)
- Unique chassis tuning
- Upsized rear sway bars (fastback only)
- Larger radiator
- Heavy-duty front springs (fastback only)
- Larger brake rotors with 4-piston front calipers
- Unique 19” x 9” Ebony Black-painted aluminum wheels
- 255/40R19 summer only tires
- Unique calibration (EPAS, ABS and ESC)
- 3.55 limited-slip rear axle
- Spoiler delete
- Advanced suspension tuning on Shelby GT350 and Shelby GT350R includes Mustang-first MagneRide dampers
- Two-piece brake rotors for Shelby GT350 and Shelby GT350R are the most powerful brakes ever fitted to a production Mustang – with Michelin tires and high-performance wheels engineered to match
- Stiffened chassis – including an injection-molded carbon fiber composite grille opening reinforcement – provides a rigid base to build the most track-capable Mustang ever
How does it feel to drive the all-new 2015 Ford Mustang? Feel the rush when Mustang gives these individuals the opportunity of a lifetime.